Thursday, August 2, 2007

Too Delicious!

Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather.

I found out today that around the system, a few people have discovered my little chunk o' the Blogosphere and dubbed it a "Must Read", couldyoudie? You know what that means, don't you? Two words:

Cult. Following.

Who'da thunk it? Forced to participate and used only for my own personal rants, I never imagined anyone would actually read this. Now it turns out I'm kind of like Ed Wood.

Or peyote.

Read on, people! Your king is pleased.

2 comments:

hazelnut said...

"By the mystic regulation of our dark association, ere you enter conversation with another kindred soul, you must eat a sausage roll."

It just seemed to me that you needed another quotation.

Barbara said...

Hey Bob, Looove your blog. I heard it was a must read.